Understanding Customer service
Brands that take proactive steps to comfort customers and protect their safety and financial confidence will earn strong reputational benefits during a volatile time.
Customer service is tangible or intangible value increasing activities that is related with products or services directly or indirectly to meet customer expectations and so provide customer satisfaction and loyalty. Customer service is the support you offer your customers — both before and after they buy and use your products or services — that helps them have an easy and enjoyable experience with you.
- Customer service is critical to competing effectively.
- Customer retention is cheaper than customer acquisition.
- Customer service can make or break your reputation.
- Support is an integral part of the product experience.
- Customers are willing to pay more for a better experience.
- Customer service represents your brand image, mission, and values.