Remote working best practice for customer service
“A customer experience that isn’t anchored on a single set of values will quickly start to feel fragmented”
- Plan ahead
- Focus on goals”
- Set up your work space
- Master the tools of communication for remote work or at least understand them
- Know when to reach out — and how
- Know how much to say — and where to say it.
- Strike the right tone for all your communications.
- Know how to block out the noise during remote work
- Communicate your status while you’re away.
- Use descriptive email subject lines.
- Know who you’re talking to.
- Find a remote work routine and stick to it (as much as you can).
- Offer proactive support
- Help centre
- Create a sense of normalcy and fun
- Take Breaks
- Create a “to-don’t” list
- Work/Life Balance
“A highly engaged and happy support team is at the root of great support experiences”